Table service, hand held ordering, Kitchen Printer, Receipt printers,
cash drawers, self-order stations, Kitchen video screens, Customer Loyalty,
Membership, Rewards, Offers, Specials, Vip Discounts, Happy hour, Vouchers!
Customer Marketing, SMS/E-mail, Integrated Web Store, Owner SMS/E-mail Alerts!
- Fast and easy to use.
- See multiple floor plans and rooms of your restaurant or café.
- Name the rooms and tables to what you want them to be called.
- Lay the tables out just like they are within the room!
- Dynamic tables which are the same shape as the tables in your restaurant and the same number of chairs.
- Tables are clearly marked if they are vacant, occupied, held from printing orders, have had their bills printed, need cleaning, in use by another member of staff.
- Easily re-print an order or print the bill.
- Easily split the bill as many times as desired.
- See the table's information on the screen about the order, what was ordered, and when/who put in the order.
- Easily transfer a complete table order or part of the order to another table.
- Merge tables together.
WYSIWYG Table screen (easy to change table layout from the table screen.Drag and drop!)
Hand held Walk About Table service: Small but the sale screen looks identical to your main terminals our system will Keep Working even if it loses the network connection and automatically update/print orders when it establishes a new network connection. (Yes you can keep on taking the orders)
- Covers allow you to enter in the number of covers (people on the table).
- Change any sale type to any sale type (e.g. table sale to delivery sale) at any time (with automatic price adjustments, if necessary, based on the sale type and offers available). This is helpful when you are unclear at the start of the sale as to the customer actually wants.
- Phone orders for pickup and delivery are built in to the point of sale, as standard. (with Google Maps)
- Delivery fees by Post Code, Suburb or Customer
- Caller Id
- Order Ready Screen For pick up orders
- Kitchen Video System (Instead of Printers)
- Electronic coffee card stores how many coffees the customer has had, and tells you how many to go before they get the free one. The system will sell the free one automatically when the time comes based on the cheapest coffee within that sale.
- 25 different offer types including Buy One Get One Free.
- See today’s specials from the log-on display, and a scrolling message for the staff to see.
- Easily search for a product by any part of the products name, or search by bar code.
- Advanced product search (e.g. find products not linked to a printer or products that are scale items).
- Popup messages relating to the selected product on the sale screen.
- Automatic kitchen recipe/messages e.g. how to make a cocktail or a pizza with a list of all the toppings
- Different menus by sale type, for example, breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, or dine in / take away.
- Different menu by employees, allowing you to set up the system and block menus that may have alcohol on them, or if a staff member likes the menus laid out differently to the other staff.
- Product qty countdown on selected products, with the qty remaining indicated on the product button on the screen.
- Generate in-house vouchers with unique Ids that can be purchased as gifts, and then redeemed once-only in-store.
- Different price levels for functions or events.
- Kits (packages) automatically sell a packaged kit or you can edit the content of the kit (package) at sale time.
Example: A hamper consisting of 10 products that you sell, scan or with the press of one button sell the entire kit or display the contents of the kit for you to edit the contents.
- Recipe control/costing calculate the actual cost of making products E.g: Pizzas, Cocktails etc.
- Adjust a sale or product by price level with a meaningful description e.g. staff, whole sale pricing.
- Automatic prompting for size when selling a product item e.g. small, medium or large.
- Different price level by sale types, if desired e.g. delivery or pickup can have different price levels.
- Price embedded barcode support and configuration for Fruit & Veg and Service-Deli’s.
- Multiple barcodes per PLU product with prices for each barcode.
- Choice of colourful or graphical buttons on the sale screen with product images, or even different button shapes.
- See a large image of the selected product on the screen, giving you a clear picture of the product you just selected.
- Fast-cash payment buttons for quick sale.
- Forced surcharge or discount on payment types (optional).
- Discounts with options!
- Full staff control.
- Birthday Discounts.
- Department Discount.
- Day of the week.
- Discount to sale or product only.
- Percentage or dollar discount with capped limits for the entertainment book offers.
- Put a sale on account for a customer.
- Live stock control (you can check the stock levels at any time!).
- Transfer stock at any point of sale terminal.
- Display product notes or recipes on the screen, or print to the kitchen.
- Unique configuration per point of sale terminal, but all working together on the same database allowing you to access orders from any point of sale terminal e.g. one point of sale could be in phone order mode but others are in table mode.
- A point of sale terminal can be an order station, blocking you from being able to pay the orders off at that terminal.
- Table, delivery, direct sale, or combination modes!
- Menus that prompt with min and max choices, to ensure that the correct information is gathered for the kitchen.
- It's easy to add new products or update prices at any point of sale terminal, and all terminals are updated instantly.
- Graphical logo on the receipts.
- Scanning of barcodes, receipts (for quick refunds), lay-by receipts, and system-generated vouchers (for redemption).
- Stock wastage ability (the stock level is automatically adjusted).
- Built-in exporter to extract custom data from the database for marketing purposes.
RetailPos Advantage gives you total control, with over 160 reports ! 46 sales related reports,
33 Stock related reports, 15 daily financial related reports and the ability to export sales data into accounting programs such as Xero and Intuit QuickBooks, Myob Essentials
- System Redundancy: means no single point of failure so if the server fails the other terminals keep working!
- A visible indication that a printer is not working, and automatic redirection of any orders to the next available and working printer, with a message on the docket and screen to let you know it was redirected.
- All orders will get printed, but if there are no other available printers then the orders will be stored until the printer starts working again, and all are then automatically printed out.
- Automatic daily backups of your database with an option to up backup to a second location automatically.
More Details? click the links below or contact us
About RetailPos Advantage
RetailPos Advantage For Bars/Clubs
RetailPos Advantage for Pizza/Fastfood